For some people, pasta is a dish that is cooked easily and practically. Want to know tips on how to cook pasta, check below!
1. To keep the pasta from sticking to each other, put the pasta when the water is really boiled, stirring occasionally quickly. Then after being cooked, immediately mixed with pasta sauce.
2. No need to rinse pasta after boiling. Rinse pasta with water will make it a weird and watery due to the rinse water. By rinsing the pasta in water, the starch in the pasta will be lost. Consequently pasta sauce added to it will not sink in and stick to the strands of pasta.
3. When boiling pasta, add salt it should be done. Pasta be tasteless if cooked without added salt. Add at least 1 tablespoon of salt in 0.5 kg of pasta.
4. Long pasta such as spaghetti, macaroni length, and fettucine, can be combined with all kinds of sauces like Bolognese and the Aglio e Olio.
5. Thick as fettucine pasta, Fusilli, and ravioli, served with sauce carbonara suitable and alfredo sauce.
6. Hollow pasta such as penne or textured, rigatoni, and cannelloni, suitable blended with cream sauce, mushrooms and sausage chunks, so the sauce can be assembled in a cavity and more pervasive.
7. Small pasta such as Anelli and farfalline, perfect cooked in soup, so it can be eaten with a spoon.