Cooking tools have an important role for some people who love to cook. Completeness, cleanliness and quality of the cooking appliance also supports. Clean kitchen appliances become an important requirement for the health of the family. We need to pay attention to how to clean it, because each kitchen appliances and cooking equipment and material has its own way to clean it.
Tips On Clean Kitchen Appliances
Here are some tips to clean kitchen appliances is very useful for you:
1. Kitchen equipment from Wood
a. To clean you simply apply a few drops of this oil can clean up the remaining pieces of vegetables and meat attached.
b. To prevent the former from the smell of food or dishes soak overnight in water that has been white vinegar.
2. Kitchen Tools from Plastic
a. Clean your kitchen utensils from plastic by soaking in water that has been mixed with baking soda for 10 minutes before rinsing with clean water.
b. Remove the stain by soaking in warm water and a small amount of bleach for 20 minutes. Rinse with clean water and wash with soap and warm water.
3. Kitchen appliances from Metal and Aluminium
a. Dry the filter with the metal you put it in the oven for 2 minutes.
b. Before frying boiled water with vinegar to a boil. This avoids sticky when frying food.
c. Cleaning the blackened kitchen appliance can be done by boiling water and cream of tartar for 10 minutes before rubbing.
d. Your grater, can be cleaned of old cheese stuck to the hole by grating raw potatoes.
Tips On Caring Cookware
To be durable and long lasting, there are a few tips on caring cookware below:
1. To clean stained plastic furniture, soak in one gallon of warm water mixed with 1 small cup of bleach. Let stand for 20 minutes, after that take and wash thoroughly. Finally, wash as usual with dishwashing soap and warm water.
2. Vinegar water bath to prevent your new equipment made of wood free of food odors, soak overnight before use.
3. Strainer made of metal will quickly dry by heating it in the oven for 2 minutes. Use gloves to pick it up.
3. Use sandpaper to sharpen your scissors again been blunted. By way of plumb-scissors gets sandpaper.
4. To prevent food from sticking to the pan when frying your new, boiled water that has been spiked with vinegar to boil in a new pan before using it.
5. Food utensils made of clear plastic before use by soaking it in water mixed with baking soda for 10 minutes. After that, rinse with clean water.
6. Utensils made of aluminum which has been black for clean, boil + liters of water a mature, mixed with 2 tablespoons cream of tartar. Boil for 10 minutes then scrub.
7. Fat or oil spills can be cleaned with a sprinkling of flour, then rub. Oil or fat will be easily separated and lost. Flour can absorb oil and prevent spread to other places as well. But remember, do not try to clean with a paper towel or cloth.
8. Smear of oil droplets can create a cutting board made of wood, durable and free from vegetable or meat scraps.