Hotdog is one of the main favorite foods in the U.S. and how to cook it quite easily. Hot dogs are the kind of cooked or smoked sausage, and has a smoother texture and more delicate flavor and moist than most sausages. Hot dogs are eaten by hand (fingerfood), especially in the United States, and is usually eaten with soft bread (bun) together with the sausage-shaped, sometimes accompanied by condiments and toppings. Here are the easy recipe how to cook hot dog:
5 pieces of hotdog bread
5 pieces of beef sausage
5 sheets of curly lettuce
1 small cucumber, cut into 0.5 cm round
3 pieces tomatoes, cut into 0.5 cm round
1 small onion, cut into rings 0.5 c
Ingredient for Sauce
Mayonnaise 200 g
4 tablespoons tomato sauce
chopped onion 1 tablespoon
2 pieces of pickled cucumber, chopped
How to Make Hot Dog:
1. For Sauce: Mix all ingredients and stir well. set aside.
2. split bread lengthwise but do not drop out.
3. heat the margarine in a nonstick omelet pan, bake bread and sausage until cooked and golden brown and remove from heat.
4. open parts of the bread and spread with sauce sufficiently.
5. set in it lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beef sausage and onions.
6. Grit bread on top, finished the way to make hot dogs and serve warm with sauce if desired.
For 5 servings