Dessert is usually served after we enjoy a main meal (main course). Functions dessert is to refresh. This dessert is usually sweet or salty, but it could be a combination of both. The goal is to eliminate the sense of nauseated after tasting main course. A sweet dessert and fresh like a lot of people, especially when presented with a beautiful performance, so it can make your appetite increase. There are some easy dessert recipes that you can try:
A. TIRAMISU CUP
50 grams of tiramisu instant
50 ml of water
250 ml fresh cream, whipped
100 grams of lady fingers ready to buy
100 ml of hot water
2 teaspoons instant coffee
25 grams sugar
2 tablespoons coffee liquer
Fresh cream whisk
How to make:
1. Mix tiramisu instant with water.
2. Mix the fresh cream with a whisk. Stir well.
3. Prepare a cup. enter the lady fingers. Wet the coffee syrup with water.
4. put fresh cream tiramisu
5. Store in refrigerator.
6. Serve cold with fresh cream decorations, chocolate decorations, chocolate sieve.
B. MIXED COCKTAIL
* 100 gr peach
* 75 g banana, cut into pieces
* 75 grams of strawberries, cut 4 thin
* 50 ounces of green grapes, cut 2
* 75 g apples, cut into pieces
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice / juice
* Whipped cream, for garnish
* 125 ml orange juice ready for use
* 30 ml honey
* 1 teaspoon mint leaves, finely shredded
How to Make:
1. Marinate piece of banana with the lemon juice / lime juice.
2. Make the sauce: Combine the orange juice with honey, put pieces of mint, mix well, chill.
3. Chill all ingredients in the refrigerator.
4. Arrange all ingredients in a bowl, flush with mango sauce. Garnish with whipped cream and mint leaves.
Nutritional values per serving:
Energy: 93 Cal
Protein: 0.5 g
Fat: 0.5 g
Carbohydrates: 21 g