Why should Gluten Free? Gluten is a protein that contains the component peptides. Gluten is now starting to be avoided to maintain health, especially for those who suffer ceriac disease, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple scleroid Parkinson, and others. Eating foods that contain gluten (wheat, barley) will cause impaired absorption of nutrients that can cause malnutrition. Here are some gluten-free recipes you can try at home:
A. Gluten Free Pancake
200 g of rice flour
100 cc of liquid coconut milk
tip of a teaspoon of baking powder
salt to taste
1 eggs, can substitute with 1 tablespoon lemon juice
50 grams of sugar, or honey
2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted butter or margarine
cooking oil, to brush up on the pan
How to make:
1. Mix all dry ingredients
2. enter the coconut milk and oil or melted butter
3. Beat the egg and enter.
4. stir until smooth.
5. heat the pan, rub with oil before
6. pour a ladles of the batter into the pan
7. let sit until there is bubbles, if not stick can be back
9. After being cooked, ready to serve
B. Gluten Free Banana Muffin
100 g buckwheat flour
50 ounces of rice flour
4 pieces of banana, mashed
1/4 cup brown sugar liquid
1/2 cup VCO) / Coconut oil
1/4 tsp natural sea salt (no refined salt)
3/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon natural vanilla powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
How to cook:
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare a muffin tin, which has been coated paper muffin.
2. Separate egg whites and yolks. Beat the egg yolks in large bowl until soft and pale yellow color jd add salt, coconut oil, baking soda, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla. Include mashed banana. Whisk until blended.
3. Enter the flour little by little while continuing to beat on low speed until blended.
4. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until fluffy but not until stiff and then enter a fluffy egg whites into yolk mixture. Stir to spoon until blended.
5. Put the mixture into muffin tins and bake about 20 minutes. Check the center of the muffin to wooden stick / toothpick / biting. Stick should be kept clean when inserted into the center of muffin.
6. Ready to serve
6. Ready to serve