Very easy way to cook spaghetti, served also only takes a few minutes. Processed foods of spaghetti pasta mixed with the sauce is not only famous in Italy. Spaghetti even already famous around the world. Here are how to cook spaghetti that very easy:
A. Spaghetti Bolognaise
250 gr spaghetti
1 tablespoon butter
75 gr onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
250 grams of minced beef
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon oregano + basil powder
100 grams of tomato sauce
50 ounces tomato paste
100 cc of broth
How to cook:
1. Boil spaghetti until cooked, remove from heat, add 1 tablespoon butter, mix well, chill.
2. Make Sauce:
Heat butter, saute onion, garlic until fragrant.
Enter the minced meat, stir until meat changes color.
3. Add all the spices, tomato sauce, tomato paste, broth, salt. Stir
until meat is cooked and the flavors to infuse.
4. Serve spaghetti with meat sauce, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
B. Spaghetti Carbonara
1 lt milk
200 gr bacon / smoked beef, cut into small dice
200 g cheese, grated
100 g mushrooms, cut into 2
500 grams of dry spaghetti
2 tablespoons olive oil
cheese for topping
How to cook:
1. Boil milk + cheese + mushrooms to a boil. Set aside.
2. Boil water in a pot which is given 1 tablespoon olive oil, put spaghetti, cooked 10 minutes, or according to taste. Once cooked, drain.
3. Beaten egg, put-me-boiled spaghetti, stir well. Set aside.
4. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil until fragrant, add the bacon / smoked beef, stir-fry until browned. Add white sauce, about 100ml, mix well. Enter the spaghetti which has been dipped in egg. stir well, until sauce thickens. Taste, correct flavor according to taste, add salt, pepper.
C. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
Spaghetti pasta, boil, add oil and salt, drain.
Finely chopped garlic,
Thinly sliced red pepper,
Thinly sliced smoked beef,
Old cheese grater,
Grated cheddar cheese for topping
Saute onion, garlic and chili slices with olive oil. After wilting, also enter the smoked beef, pepper, oregano, and grated old cheese. Stir briefly until fragrant smell. Combine with pasta which has been boiled and drained.
Serve with grated cheese topping.