When you wish to cook healthy meals, but substantial enough, you might be imagined to make potato salad. To make potato salad with a creamy sauce, but remain healthy, the following tips to acquire them.
1. Use a soft potatoes (like red potatoes or fingerling potatoes in the form of a finger) to retain its shape when you poured the sauce. However, this is only optional, you can still use regular potatoes.
2. Create a light sauce with a mixture of mayonnaise and low fat yogurt. Yogurt will give a delicious flavor to the salad.
3. Flush a little vinegar to the salad while still warm to strengthen the flavor.
4. Add another flavor that does not contain fat, such as onions and cucumbers, to provide an attractive finishing touch.
5. You can mix the potatoes with other vegetables you like. Red peppers and celery are low in calories, and will give a festive color and crisp flavor.